- Students can choose to live in the dormitory or rent a house off-campus by themselves.
- We suggest students arrive two weeks before the course in order to have enough time to arrange their accommodation.
- We recommended students who come to Taiwan for the first time book a hotel first and then find suitable off-campus accommodation or on-campus accommodation after arrival.
What to bring
· Important documents: photocopy of passport, photocopy of residence permit, etc.
· Bedding: pillows (pillows sets), sheets, mosquito nets.
· Clothing: slippers, clothes, coats, dehumidification supplies, rain gear.
· 3C products & peripherals: personal computers, headphones (to avoid interference with others, it is recommended not to use speakers), extension cords, various chargers, hair dryers, etc.
· Personal toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, cup, soap, shampoo, shower gel, towel, shower cap, shower ball, facial cleanser, comb, hair spray, razor, etc.
· Daily necessities: washing powder, hangers, clothespins, laundry baskets, laundry bags, personal tableware, mirrors, nail clippers, toilet paper, etc.
· Personal medicines (including trauma medicines).
· Other supplies: sun protection, sports items, stationery, etc.
1. When renting a house, signing a contract is very important. Otherwise, when the landlord suddenly asks you to move out, you will have the evidence to claim compensation.
2. When signing a contract, you must show your identity card, housing ownership certificate, and housing tax bill to the landlord to prove the landlord's true identity.
When signing a contract, both you and the landlord must have their seals or signatures to prevent future disputes.
3. Both you and the landlord must keep a copy of the contract as proof.
4. After moving in, be sure to take photos and record the appearance of the house in order to avoid disputes when you move out.
Things to consider before renting
1. What is included in the rent?
2. When will the rent be paid? How to pay? How much is the deposit?
3. What furniture and equipment are in the room?
4. How to calculate the electricity bill?
5. Is there an agency collects service fee?